Sending lots of love to all of you! This situation might feel like an emotional rollercoaster, but it’s going to be ok!
Let’s think positively, good thoughts make us feel good. While negative thinking makes us sick.
Let’s take care of our mental and physical wellbeing! Here are a few ideas on how:
- Exercise to feel better and to let go of the frustration. Even if you are tired of moving your body might be the best thing to do. Dance, run, do a set of burpees, swing a kettlebell or join our live stream class.
- Listen to happy tunes. Make a playlist of your favourite songs; play it loud, sing and dance.
- Meditate. It could be as simple as closing your eyes and taking ten deep breaths. This works in the most overwhelming situation. If you do it regularly, it will do magic.
- Have a good night sleep. Make an effort to sleep for at least 8h. Make the room dark, let some fresh air and avoid using technology just before going to bed.
- Drink lots of water and eat real food, not too much & mostly plants—Cook from scratch with real ingredients.
- Be grateful for the things you have and for people who surround you. Writing a gratitude journal could be a great way to express.
- Once per day, get some fresh air. Go for a walk, run or cycle, and if you don’t leave your house, open the window and seat beside it.
- Read a good book, listen to an inspiring podcast and watch a great movie which brings something to your life.
- Have a beauty day. Do your nails, brows. Do a peeling and put a face mask on. Maybe look for some natural homemade recipes.
- Ask your partner for a massage. If you are staying on your own and you have no one to give you a massage. Join our Trigger Point Pilates class which is like a self-massage.
- Learn new skills and finish the tasks you were putting aside for a long time.