We Help Mums To Lose Baby Weight And Feel More Energy
Fitmamas training is tough and never gets boring or repetitive. The program is about regaining the core strength, toning up, geting stronger, meeting other mums and feeling good. We mix different protocols and give you opportunity to try new things. Session by session you will become stronger and more energised.
We have different options for different stages and levels. Once you are ready, we will push you to your limits to help you to achieve your goals.
Fitmamas Program is about being the best version of yourself.
We will focus to achieve your goals, no matter if it's
Once you join the program, you will be screened by Qualified Level 3 Pre & Post Natal Coach, and we will apply modifications if needed. Simply we want to make sure your core muscles, including pelvic floor are healthy, and they recovered before moving to the next level.
Main Key Features About Postnatal Fitmamas Class
- Personalised Training
- 1on 1 or Small Group
- Measurements before & after (optional)
- Fitness Assessment
- Goal Setting
Nutrition & Mindset Coaching
- Child friendly (babies, toddlers and older kids are welcome)
- Kids are welcome to play, watch cartoons or be next to you. We will modify the workout if your child needs to be on your hands.
- There is lots of buggy space inside
- Free car park outside the studio
- The sessions are 45 minutes
- Dress ready for a workout
- Bring Water with you
- Address: Fitness Soul, 34 Tennant Street, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 5NA
Click here to see when the next small group training starts. Only 4 spots.
If those times don’t suit you and you have a group of friends you want to train with, get in touch!
Small-Group training for 6 weeks of training- £145 pp – 1 session weekly (6 sessions)
One to One training – from £55 weekly.