How much should I eat?
At Fitness Soul we don’t count calories or weigh our food. Instead, we measure our food by hand (as recommended by Precision Nutrition)
- portable – take them to the restaurant, holidays
- scaled to the individual – small hands = smaller body = less food
- provide a reasonable amount of nutrient-dense foods without the need for weighting them.
It depends on your goals, genes, metabolism, overall activity level etc.
The good place to start is:
- 4-6 portions of protein per day
- 4-6 portions of vegetables per day
- 4-6 portions of carbs per day
- 4-6 portions of fat per day
- 6-8 portions of protein per day
- 6-8 portions of vegetables per day
- 6-8 portions of carbs per day
- 6-8 portions of fat per day
You need to adjust your portions according to your needs and goals.
If you want to lose body fat or you are very inactive – remove few portions of carbs and/or few portions of fats from a few meals.
(for example remove 1/2-1 portion for women per day) (1-2 portion for men per day)f
Listen to podcast