– Strong Club if you are on Fitness Soul membership (there is “drop in” option for this class too)
– Your own work out with weights (Barbells, Kettlebells, Sandbags etc)
– Slow Motion Body Weight Workout (scroll down)
– It should be heavy load, not many reps (range 3-8)
– If you are new to this kind of stuff just lift heavy for your capabilities.
– The last reps of each set should feel hard!
If you have done the workout prescribed last week, this week try to add weight! If doesn’t need to be a lot, even 1kg will make a difference.
If you cannot add weight, add reps.
Join Mobility – move every single joint in your body (demo)
NEW Warm Up Combo – perform 10 reps.
The workouts stands for Kettlebells but you can also use a heavy book, pot with stuff, etc. any heavy
object really. It’s about GOING HARD AND GOING SLOW:
What do you need:
Set up the timer for 5 sec work, with no break for 20 intervals.
Use the timer as your guidance, go 5 seconds down and then 5 second up. Try to do 10 reps like that.
Stop when it becomes super hard or impossible. For each exercise note how many out of 10 you
managed and what item you used.
Slower and heavier is better for this workout.
Exercises: (when * is next to the exercise you need to do both sides)
Stretch all the muscles after the workout.
You can use this video