Dear Fitness Soul Wardie Open Water Swimmer,
Due to the growing number of swimmers we are experiencing, we have decided to introduce NOWCA’s safety and timing management system.
All swimmers who have signed up to our swim sessions must wear their NOWCA Safety Wristband every time they swim with us.
It’s your personal profile on your wrist; you use it to scan yourself in to and out of the water.
We will know who and how many swimmers are in the water, at any time. This is super important for managing your swim safety.
Once you are a member of NOWCA you will be able to do the following:
- Provide us with up to date, easily accessible emergency contact and medical details, for your
- swimming safety. In a one-time digital profile set up.
- Book your swims, events, coaching and other activities on The NOWCA app (ACTiO)
- See all our prices, available time slots and if sessions are nearly fully booked.
- Purchase multiple swim credits. To book your swim sessions
- Faster access into the water due to pre-booking and the scan in / scan-out system.
- Enable us to Log the distances of each open water swim you complete.
- Receive your swim stats after each swim against water temperature and weather conditions.
- Login to view your current bookings, swim history, improvements and amend profile.
- Allow the venue to contact you about important schedule changes and information.
- Enjoy discounts from NOWCA, including online courses and partner offers.
You will need to start by setting up your annual membership (only £12) to be able to swim with us plus other locations in the UK.
Please use this link https://kscan.co/customer/register?org=nowca&venue=266 to set Wardie Beach as
your venue to pick up your personal membership wristband.
Once complete, use the same email address and login password to login to the booking app so you can
book and pay for your swim.
The links are below.
NOWCA’s app called ‘ACTiO’ for Android/iPhone
If you have any questions, please email us. We are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Leszek & Joanna