Access to and use of this Site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. To the extent that access, or use of this Site would be deemed illegal by governing law, such access or use is prohibited. BY VISITING ANY AREA ON THE SITE, OR IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR AN ACCOUNT THEN BY CLICKING “I HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE,” YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON, OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH Fitness Soul, OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE. As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions and any modifications hereto as permitted below, Fitness Soul grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site.
2. Use of Materials. Materials on this Site (including those streamed or downloaded from the Site), including but not limited to software, images, text, graphics, music, videos, long form programs, user interfaces, logos and trademarks, along with the overall “look and feel” of the Site (collectively referred to as the “Material”), are owned or licensed by Fitness Soul and are protected under various intellectual property laws.
1. All participants must report to the registration desk on entering the facility
2.Student ID must be provided upon registration for classes- in person. Bookings made and paid for via the website will be charged at the standard rate.
Terms and Conditions of Exchange
1. Where possible, Fitness Soul will exchange the purchase of service if the purchaser has a good reason for needing to switch services.
2. All exchanges must be requested via email or in person.
3. All exchanges will be made to the original purchaser of the booking.
1. Clients must cancel out of a class or training session with at least 2 hours notice to be an “early” cancel. These cancellations have no charge.
2. Cancellations within the 2 hour time period of the start time of the class or session will be charged. *If a late cancellation occurs and the class reaches full attendance, you will not be charged it is ALWAYS better to late cancel instead of No Show!
3.If a class is not cancelled (no show) or cancelled with less than 120 minutes notice for 3 times or more in any one month, the member will lose their advance booking rights for the period of 30 days.
4. All class cancellations must be done online.
5.We do not accept telephone , email or facebook cancellations.
6. There is no cancellations for the EVENTS. Those are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Fitness Soul Cancellations
Should Fitness Soul have to cancel a Course, Workshop or Event for any reason a full refund will be offered. Classes on the Drop-in Timetable often change, and refunds will not be offered. Drop-in blocks are flexible for both students, teachers, and Fitness Soul- and for this reason Fitness Soul requests that everyone pre-book their classes to ensure viability.
The opening hours of Fitness Soul may sometimes need to be changed due to repairs, maintenance or other factors outside our control, but we will give you advance warning wherever possible. The Fitness Soul will be closed or will have limited opening hours during the Festive Period and might be closed/have limited opening hours during public Bank Holidays & School Holidays. We will give you advance notice. Refunds will not be offered.
1. The monthly membership entitles you to unlimited access to the classes of you choice for the period of 1 calendar month commencing on the date your have chosen.
2. All Contract are month to month, starts from the Contract Start Date, with automatic renewal for subsequent months, unless cancelled by either Client or Fitness Soul, with notification of 30 days in advance of the next billing date.
3. Client authorized automatic credit card or checking account ACH charges. Alternatively, Client may prepay six or twelve months in advance via any credit card, ACH, bank check or wire transfer. Payment in monthly increments by any means other than Client’s credit card or ACH is not permitted.
4. Membership is unique to the individual who took out the membership and cannot be assigned, transferred or put on hold under any circumstance except with the presentation of a Letter from a Doctor / GP. Fitness Soul reserves the right to charge a £25 administration fee for processing any such claim.
5. To freeze your autopay, a completed request must be submitted in writing at least 30 days in advance of your next billing date in order for your request to be effective from the following month. Billing date is based on your activation date listed below.
6.You can freeze your autopay schedule once per year at any time for a fee of £10 per month. The freeze is activated at the start of the next billing cycle and can be requested in monthly increments for up to 6 months.
7.To request the freeze, complete a freeze request form at the front desk and submit it in person to the front desk.
8.Following the end of your requested freeze period, your monthly auto-renew will automatically be reactivated. Your autopay schedule may be canceled at any time.
9.A completed autopay cancellation form must be received at least 30 days in advance of your billing cycle (example: if you are scheduled to be charged February 14th and you want to cancel for the month of February, you must submit a cancellation form to Fitness Soul by January 14th.)
10. The opening hours of studio may sometimes need to be changed due to repairs, maintenance or other factors outside our control, but we will give you advance warning wherever possible. The studio will be closed or will have limited opening hours during the Festive Period and might be closed during public Bank Holidays. We will give you advance notice.
11.Monthly or annual subscriptions shall be payable by each member irrespective of the actual usage or change in personal circumstances.
12. There is no joining fee when subscribing for the first time. Once you cancel and you want to rejoin there will be a joining fee £39.
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
a) The manager may terminate the membership of any member (i) without notice and with immediate effect in the event that a member either (a) commits a serious breach of the rules as to Members Conduct set out in Rules pertaining to young persons (under 16) below (which may include, by way of example, violence, excessive use of bad language, threatening behavior or inappropriate sexual activities, in a way which disturbs the enjoyment of the studio by other members) or (b) repeatedly breaches the Members Conduct Rules or (c) in the event of a breach, capable of remedy, does not remedy the same within seven days of receipt a written default notice from the proprietor. (ii) If any part of the subscription remains unpaid 30 days after the date due for payment, following written demand by the proprietor addressed to the member at the most recent address notified by that member to the Studio, giving no less than seven days notice to rectify such non payment.
(b) In the event of termination of the membership of any member in accordance with paragraph (a) above the member will be liable to pay reasonable compensation to the studio in respect of any monies which at the time of such termination are owing to the studio in accordance with the contractual agreement, alternatively, if money has been paid in advance under this agreement, to retain the money so paid, to cover any reasonable costs or losses incurred.
(c) The membership is for an initial agreed time and unless terminated in accordance with the terms of this agreement, (or otherwise by operation of law) shall continue thereafter.
(d) The member may cancel the membership by giving one month’s written notice to terminate the membership, and such notice may be given at any time after the end of the fifth month from the date of commencement of membership.
(e) The member may terminate this agreement on 30 days notice in writing, if he/she is unable to use the studio through serious illness or injury likely to preclude him/her from using the studio for a period of at least two calendar months. We will require reasonable evidence of the illness or injury-e.g. A doctor’s certificate.
A Member (and where appropriate his/her guests must:
(a) Comply with any applicable dress code for the studio.
(b) Show consideration for other members and their guests and staff before, during and after Fitness Soul classes, event etc.
(c) Not use abusive or bad language.
(d) Not bring, use or be under the influence of illegal drugs.
(e) Not behave in an anti-social or disruptive manner, including sexual activities.
Rules pertaining to young persons (under 16)
(a) Young persons under the age of 16 must be supervised be an adult at all times.
(b) Parents are totally responsible for their children’s behavior at all times during a visit to the studio. A member’s child should also be expected to adhere to the Members Conduct Rules.
Alterations or Variations
(a) This membership agreement may be revoked, supplemented or altered by the Proprietor at its discretion and the proprietor shall give the Members reasonable notice in advance of such changes by posting a written notice on the Union Yoga website/notice board. If the changes affect any fee or charges which a member is liable to pay, the proprietor will also send written notice at least 14 days in advance of the changes being made to the last address the member has provided. Where the change to terms and conditions is otherwise such as alterations in class times or classes offered, no refund will be given to the member by the proprietor.
For any query that cannot be satisfactorily dealt with by the department staff, please ask for a manager.
Concessions are available on selected classes, workshops, courses and events.. It is necessary to provide proof of concession when making a booking. If making a payment over online booking system, clients will be requested to provide a copy of proof either via email or before the class event. We provide concessionary rates only for full-time students.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Personal information collected by Fitness Soul and our website is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. Fitness Soul will secure your personal information no matter where we process or store your data.
How do we use personal information? We will use your personal information necessary for us to provide our services to you. We do not share any information with unrelated third parties nor do we collect or retain any information other than is required for the provision of our products or services. Information collected during the application process, will be stored securely. Information collected will be securely destroyed if it is no longer required by Fitness Soul.
Third Parties Where we engage third party contractors (e.g. teachers, therapists etc) to perform services for us, those third party contractors may be required to handle your personal information. Under these circumstances those third party contractors must safeguard this information and must only use it for the purposes for which it was supplied although we are not responsible for ensuring this. Other than the above, we will not disclose your personal information without your consent unless disclosure is either necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, authorised or required by law reasonably necessary to enforce the law or necessary to investigate a suspected unlawful activity.
Client Management Fitness Soul makes use of third party software, Mindbody Online, to manage bookings. Fitness Soul uses Constant Contact for e-newsletter mailouts.
Changes to our Policy From time to time it may be necessary for us to review and revise this policy. We reserve the right to change our policy at any time and should this occur the amendment would be posted on our website.