Happy New Year Fitness Soul Maniacs!
Thank you for being a part of Fitness Soul. Are you ready for 2019!? We definitely are!!!
We have shaken up our timetable a little bit, adding many new classes and programs for you so you can become the best version of yourself.
Have a look at the bullet points below. Click on the links to find out more.
NEW in 2019
- Nutrition Class – because good eating plays a huge part in your health and fitness
- Divanomics – Unleash your inner diva, feel confident and better about yourself with this body positive sexy dance fitness class fully inclusive of all abilities, ages and sizes.
- STRONG 30™ packs a challenging total-body workout into 30 minutes. This efficient and focused class helps you fit fitness into any schedule. Every squat, every lunge, every burpee is driven by the music, helping you make it to that last rep, and maybe even five more.
- Triathlon Coaching: many of you, following Leszek’s and Joanna’s Ironman Journey, have picked up triathlon last year. Well done!!! Those classes will keep in top shape. Endurance Strong Club and Turbo Cycle
- Jagua & Vypa– half of the class is ballet inspired toning, sculpting & stretching, the other half is going hardcore and sweaty!
Fitness Soul Classics
- Kettlebells – 4 classes per week, great coached who compete in kettlebell competitions on the regular basis, focus on strength and endurance, the best for fat loss and full body workout. Join Edinburgh Kettlebell Club and compete!
- Zumba – best party in town!
- Fitmamas – helping busy mums to get active so they can drop their baby weight and feel amazing. Next Fitmamas KickStart Camp starts on 14th Jan
- Bootcamp – first Bootcamp on 2019 starts on Monday 7th Jan. There are still a couple of places left, sign up and get ready to work!
- Personal Training – need an extra push? Hire Leszek, Edinburgh’s premier personal training and Ironman Coach
- Core and Burst