ZUMBA EDINBURGH WITH FITNESS SOUL IS FUN BECAUSE:
- It’s the type of exercise you’ll want to do every day and feel good about doing it!
- It’s different. You probably never thought you’d be exercising to this type of music.
- It’s effective. It is an aerobic workout, which we all know works. But it’s more fun, which will make you stick with the program until you get results. You will burn fat and drop weight quickly and effortlessly!
- The routines feature interval training sessions where fast and slow rhythms and resistance training are combined to tone and sculpt your body while burning fat. Add some Latin flavor and international zest into the mix, and you’ve got a Zumba Edinburgh Fitness class!
ZUMBA EDINBURGH FACTS
- Fitness Soul is running Best Zumba classes in Edinburgh since October 2009.
- Joanna Weintritt was the first instructor who has introduced Zumba to Edinburgh and Musselburgh.
- Classes are always great fun! We have best instructors, fantastic music system, and disco lights. You will get an amazing workout, but you will feel like on the night out with friends.
WHAT TO BRING AND WHAT TO WEAR?
- Bring some water with you! You will need it!
- A sweat towel could be a good idea
- Wear comfortable clothes (any dance, aerobic gear it’s fine)
- If you have a fringe or long hair, a headband could be a good idea
- Best shoes to wear are dance fitness shoes (not necessarily dance sneakers which give little arch support), court shoes or “aerobic” shoes – wear shoes that do not have a lot of tread at the bottom, that are meant for medial/lateral/twisting motion and have some cushioning. Running shoes and cross training shoes are not ideal because of the tread and also they are meant more for forward motion.